Two beverage production and distribution companies decide to integrate.
The resulting company has a workforce of approximately 400 people, 50 brands and a customer portfolio of around 17,000 geographically dispersed points of sale.
Following the integration process, an organisational restructuring was carried out, with special emphasis on the commercial area.
With the new organisational structure of the commercial area, a Talent Mapping project is being developed to assess the fit of existing employees within it.
HOW WE HELPED
Morgan Philips takes the following approach:
- Design of an Assessment Centre project, with contrasted evaluation methodology to discriminate a wide group of participants.
- Segmentation of participants and adapted design (face-to-face, remote, on-line) to respond effectively to geographical diversity.
- Adjustment of the difficulty and nature of the evaluation, with different levels of evaluation complexity.
- Specific design of a Communication Plan and calls to manage participants' expectations.
The results obtained were the following:
- Global data of the collective with respect to their level of adjustment to the position or capacity to grow.
- Data by geographical area and organisational level to identify priorities for action.
- Analysis of the group's strengths and areas for improvement in order to focus development actions.
- Individual reports per participant to work specifically with their managers.