For nine years in a row, Morgan Philips Group have surveyed Greater China-based professionals and executives to explore what motivates their career moves and ambitions, as well as gain insights into specific topics that have a significant impact on both employers and candidates.
In this year’s survey, we focused our attention on the sales function, having interviewed over 5,000 professionals online from across a range of different industries and sectors throughout Greater China.
Key findings from our report:
- Unrealistic sales quotas are often the deciding factor that forces talent to seek employment elsewhere
- ‘Career advancement’ and ‘better pay’ are the top criteria for talent considering a career change
- Organisations with tailor-made, in-house and individual-focused solutions are more likely to attract talent
- Across all industries, 85% of organisations view growing revenue as the most important priority.
Organisations that embrace technology and innovation are not only more likely to outperform the competition - they’re far more likely to attract high-performing talent.
CEO and Founder
Morgan Philips Group
Download our Talent Report Greater China 2019 to find out more findings and key insights into the sales talent market.
In the report you’ll find:
- Market overviews of Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
- Insights into employee satisfaction and work-life balance
- The driving force behind talent attraction and motivation in the Gig Economy
- What’s motivating employees to move jobs
- How data, analytics and new digital tools are changing the sales function
- There’s more to sourcing than networking sites
- How VUCA is impacting sales effectiveness
- Why you should embrace all different sales styles.
Register to download the report