An organisation’s purpose is more than just a statement - it drives strategy and structure, decision-making, recruitment and employee development, as well as customer and stakeholder relationships - its influence permeates all aspects of the organisation.
Here’s why you need to take purpose seriously:
- 90% of employees in purpose-driven companies report feeling more engaged
- Six in 10 millennials believe a “sense of purpose” is part of the reason they chose to work for their current employers
- 87% of consumers said performance is best over time if purpose goes before profit.
The briefing focuses on:
- Why your organisation needs a purpose
- How a purpose statement differs from vision, values and mission statements
- The ROI of having an organisational purpose
- What an effective purpose statement looks like
- Why purpose is key to attracting new talent
- The reason corporate purpose needs to align with individual purpose
- How to find purpose-driven individuals
Download the executive briefing
Read more insights about new world of work.