Assess and develop talent agility
with our unique agility model
The new world of work demands a different kind of talent - people who can sense what is happening around them and respond proactively and effectively. An agile set of behaviours is required from those who shape, drive and deliver strategy. True organisational agility, which leads to a 20-30% improvement in financial performance (McKinsey), can only be achieved with agile people.
Agility is a broader attribute that shapes your talent strategy and ultimate success in a rapidly evolving world. It is about working with pace and nimbleness. The Morgan Philips Agility model will allow you to assess and measure the agility of your people to inform development initiatives such as team workshops and coaching programmes. It supports the development of these critical behaviours in individuals, teams and organisations.
- Agility assessment for critical hires
- Developing agility in leaders (at all levels)
- Performance coaching - unlocking potential, at pace
- Personalised, efficient and productive onboarding
- Boosting team effectiveness and developing high-performing teams
- Identifying high potentials
- Supporting succession planning