Morgan Philips Executive Search are hiring in the UK
The business world is in a constant state of rapid change. Organisations need the right people to lead them successfully through this revolution, and Executive Search needs to adapt to support this change.
Morgan Philips Executive Search launched in the UK market in January 2019. We’re founded on a passion for disrupting conventional thinking in executive and professional recruiting.
- 24 hour global sourcing – our specialist research centres in 4 different time zones with access to the most current digital tools
- Investment in technology – means we can offer our customers a genuinely transparent search process, with access to data in realtime.
- Proven assessment tools – we help leadership teams transform and succeed through expert behavioural science and insights
- Complete autonomy – You’ll have the freedom to grow your role and yourself within the context of a UK start-up.
We’re approaching Consultant/Client Directors who have a proven track record of placing leadership talent at C-suite and C minus one. You’ll have an entrepreneurial mindset, be comfortable seeing the bigger picture, embracing critical questioning and innovation whilst seeking out new opportunities.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional individual, with experience in both business development and leadership consulting.
This is a commercial role for an individual able to originate and develop business, plus work alongside our expert Occupational Psychologists to help design and deliver cutting edge leadership assessment and development programmes
What the role will involve:
- Growing our Executive search and leadership development practice through the acquisition of new clients
- Consultative-based interactions with senior leaders and C-Suite (experience required)
- Delivering keynotes and workshops to large audiences, as well as maintaining an active profile across social media channels
- Leading new business and sales meetings, as well as pitches / proposals
- Working with senior stakeholders to gain deep understanding of client needs, context and preferences
- Working with our Research and Consulting teams to effectively manage timely delivery.
- Working with our marketing team to design and deliver activities to convert prospects into clients
What we are looking for:
- Significant track record of operating to commercial targets, and a demonstrable network of live contacts and potential clients.
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and converting prospects into clients and developing repeat business.
- Commercial management of programmes, including budget responsibility and accountability for delivering them profitably
- A positive energetic individual who is popular with clients and secures repeat business
- Relevant qualifications: minimum degree level, ideally Master’s level, including relevant vocational/professional qualifications such as CIPD
- An individual whose ‘home territory’ is solution sales and who can make the links into strategy, and talent consulting through broad reading and personal learning.
What we offer
- A competitive creative remuneration package allowing people to contribute and share in the success of the practice, along with full range of benefits and flexible working.
- An opportunity to work with major organisations in an international consultancy setting.
- A seat at the senior table and a chance to shape the growth and direction of the consultancy.
Job Type: Permanent
For an informal discussion about our Executive Search opportunities in the UK, contact Dan Benson on +44 207 187 6156, email@example.com